THIS IS A SPECIAL BLEND of 11 of the best anti-bacterial, anti-viral,anti-microbial, antifungal, antiseptic & deodorizing gmo free essential oils available. HERE ARE 11 MOST POWERFUL ANTI-BACTERIAL & ANTI-VIRAL ESSENTIAL OILS.must be mixed & never used straight. I find it best 30 to 60 drops with i 32 oz bottle isopropol alchocol min 80% or up i use 91% to 99.9 % and 1 quart of white vinegar gal water to be best for cleaning . Also can use 3 drops in bath or cleaning water, even your laundry. NEVER MIX WITH BLEACH OR BLEACH PRODUCTS. NEVER IF YOU USE BLEAC WITH VINEGAR. .
1. PEPPERMINT ESSENTIAL OIL - MENTHA PIPERITA Peppermint essential oil has many uses that range from a topical to an oral rinse. It is a complex oil that has been used as herb, flavoring, and more for thousands of years. Its versatility as one of the antibacterial essential oils makes peppermint a top choice for most health concerns. There are strong antibacterial capabilities, but that is just the tip of the iceberg from this amazing plant.Peppermint essential oil is a complex ingredient that has benefited man for thousands of years. In this study, which appeared in the U.S. National Library of Medicine, peppermint essential oil was shown to be an effective treatment for all 22 types of bacteria used in the study. These included both gram-positive cocci bacteria and rods as well as gram-negative rods. This makes peppermint essential oil one of the more well-rounded antibacterial essential oils.
2. TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL - MELALEUCA ALTERNIFOLIA Tea Tree essential oil has a long history as a curative and tool for wound treatment. And now it seems to be the new wonder ingredient in many products. It has a strong, pungent odor and powerful antibacterial action. However, its usage goes far beyond that of antibacterial essential oils and includes skin treatment, cosmetics, and as a blending ingredient in special recipes for health.However, tea tree oil shows a lot of promise and might be an answer for people who suffer from MRSA type bacterial infections.
3. LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL- LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA Lavender essential oil, like peppermint essential oil, has a long and rich history as a versatile treatment for many different conditions. Lavender is prized for its ability to help reduce emotional stress, improve sleep, and even to help us look younger.In a study that appeared in the Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and found on the U.S. National Library of Medicine site, the benefits of lavender essential oil was shown to be an effective agent against both gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria Lavender Essential Oil is an ancient medicinal agent with a long list of healing benefits.
4. EUCALYPTUS ESSENTIAL OIL- EUCALYPTUS GLOBULUS Like peppermint essential oil, eucalyptus essential oil was effective against all 22 strains of bacteria in the test.
5. OREGANO ESSENTIAL OIL - ORIGANUM HERACLEOTICUM Oregano essential oil is an oil made from an herb that was used in early civilizations to help prevent food from spoiling. That history points strongly to this essential oil as both an antifungal and antibacterial agent.A study that appeared on the U.S. National Library of Medicine’s site  tested the ability of oregano essential oil as an antibacterial agent against two types of bacteria - Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. The results outlined in the study show oregano as having an effect on both bacterial strains with a greater effect against Escherichia coli. Each test pitted oregano essential oil against 20 strains of each bacteria where it was victorious.
6. PALMAROSA ESSENTIAL OIL- CYMBOPOGON MARTINI PalmaRosa essential oil is not a rose at all but a grass with amazing restorative properties. It has long been used as an aid for digestive issues but it also is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial agent too. It is an excellent tool for reducing fevers.
7. ORANGE ESSENTIAL OIL- CITRUS SINENSIS FOR MORE INFO ON THESE 4 EMAIL ME
8. LEMONGRASS ESSENTIAL OIL- CYMBOPOGON CITRULLUS email@example.com
9. GERANIUM ESSENTIAL OIL- PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS 10. ITRONELLA ESSENTIAL OIL - CYMBOPOGON NARDUS Citronella essential oil is potent and its use in aromatherapy helps to relieve respiratory infections and inflammation. It is often part of anti-aging products because it has a positive effect against free radicals. 11. Frankincense Carterii Frankincense,boswellia which the strongest strain for healing ,Yes serrata frankincense boswellia is a common type of essential oil used in aromatherapy. but carterii that can offer a variety more of health benefits, including helping relieve chronic stress and anxiety, reducing pain and inflammation, boosting immunity and even potentially helping to fight cancer. But note Carterii is best for healing purposes. Frankincense oil uses include stress-relieving bath soak; natural household cleaner; natural hygiene product; anti-aging and wrinkle fighter; relieving the symptoms of indigestion; scar, wound, stretch mark or acne remedy; natural cold or flu medicine; and relieving inflammation and pain.It’s a versatile oil that can be combined with several other essential oils and carrier oils, and since frankincense has no known adverse side effects, it’s generally safe to use and effective. FOR A COMPLETE LIST EMAIL ME AT SKY@RAINBOWSKYTRADING.COM.
$58.95 Regular Price